Our products are made from organic cotton, certified as per GOTS standards. GOTS covers the processing, manufacturing, packaging, labeling, trading, and distribution of products sold as GOTS certified. When you purchase a GOTS certified product, it means that the product has met strict environmental and social criteria during its entire supply chain.
Benefits of products made with certified organic cotton are :
- No genetically modified seeds (GMOs) are used.
- Grown using natural pesticides and fertilizers which help preserve water.
- Organic production promotes biodiversity.
- Organic farming improves soil fertility and reduces carbon foot print.
- No toxic dyes or chemicals are used in farming & processing.
- Ethically produced and Fair Trade certified, which ensures our workers are paid higher wages, and have better working conditions with respectful relationships, community development, environment sustainability & respect for local culture.
- Creating goodness that returns goodness. When you put something good out into the world, something good comes back to you. We are also part of the Feeding America Program. For every product sold we contribute free meals in the U.S. to the ones in need through the Feeding America program. This contribution is matched by the Tony Robbins One Billion Meals Challenge, doubling the impact. Learn more about this at www.feedingamerica.org.
- Our parent company, Gallant International Inc. is a certified B Corp. Certified B corporations are a new kind of business that balances purpose and profit. We are legally required to consider the impact of our decisions on our workers, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment.